Search

Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Best: AJ Styles Matches

Hey guys I'm back once again, over the last couple of weeks I made several lists of Essential Career Matches for wrestlers such as: John CenaUndertakerTriple HChris JerichoRandy OrtonDolph ZigglerSeth Rollins and CM Punk. This week we’re changing the script once again and doing something different; what I mean by that is that I was originally going to do a ‘The Miz Essential Match List’ however, coming off the recent Backlash PPV it only seems fitting to do the new WWE World Heavyweight Champion – AJ Styles. This match list is quite special because for the first time since starting these essential lists I got to actually watch a ton of matches I had never really seen before or couldn’t really remember from many promotions. These collection of matches comes from Dave Meltzer (his matches feature his ratings for matches rated 4+ stars, instead of 3 ½ stars purely because there would be too much to list), and matches that I believe that are good too (these matches will be included in honourable mentions). Note: A lot of the the honourable mentions are matches from WWE, that’s because beside most listed I don’t know much of AJ Styles other matches from other promotions, so if you have don’t see a match listed tell me about it and I will include it in the honourable mentions if I can find a link. Also since a few people have commented on these posts saying 'stop throwing lists at us with no information' within the next day or so I will add little details/backstory to matches like I’ve done with the last couple of posts. I have also tried to add a link to each match as well, although with some matches it was difficult to get full high quality matches (or even videos at all so if you can find a link for it feel free to comment on this and I will add it and give you credit) - videos come from either WWE Network, YouTube, DailyMotion and a few random websites that I was able to find the Ring of Honor and other miscellaneous independent promotions matches. Also if you're into posts about Match lists and whatnot check out my other lists on this post (Matches from 2011-2016)this post (Matches from 2005 - 2010), and also this post (Matches from 2000 - 2004)Lastly, I used Meltzer’s ratings as a guide but make sure to make your own opinion (or rating in this case) about the matches. Just cause he gives something a 3, doesn't mean that it isn't a 5 to you!
2002
2003
2005
2006
2007
2009
2010
2012
2013
2014
2015
2016
Honorable Mentions:


Wrestlers in the most matches with Styles
WrestlerNumber of Matches
Raven1
Chris Sabin1
Petey Williams1
Abyss1
Sean Waltman1
Jeff Jarrett1
Alex Shelley1
Rhino1
Sting1
Chris Harris1
Christian Cage1
Douglas Williams1
Bully Ray1
Chavo Guerrero1
Austin Aries1
Michael Elgin1
Minoru Suzuki1
Togi Makabe1
Jay Briscoe1
Mark Briscoe1
Hanson1
Raymond Rowe1
Roderick Strong1
Trent Beretta1
Paul London1
Psicosis1
CM Punk1
Seth Rollins1
James Storm1
Yoshi Hashi1
Big E1
Kofi Kingston1
Xavier Woods1
The Miz1
Enzo Amore1
Big Cass1
Dolph Ziggler1
Sami Zayn1
Cesaro1
Jay Lethal1
Rocky Romero1
Homicide2
Dean Ambrose2
Kevin Owens2
Roman Reigns2
Adam Cole2
Kota Ibushi2
Matt Taven2
Michael Bennett2
Shinsuke Nakamura2
Kazarian2
Low Ki3
Hernandez3
Bobby Roode3
Tetsuya Naito3
John Cena3
Jerry Lynn4
Hiroshi Tanahashi5
Kazuchika Okada6
Chris Jericho6
Samoa Joe7
Kurt Angle9
Christopher Daniels11

No comments:

Post a Comment