Search

Sunday, August 20, 2017

Do you like Bayley?

  1. Boards
  2. Pro Wrestling: WWE
  3. Do you like Bayley?
Mizerous 6 days ago#1
*Bayley hugs*
Playing: Final Fantasy VIII/ Xenosaga Part 1
mrlowrider 6 days ago#2
no
Secretary to the B0$$
http://i.imgur.com/jrvFxBS.gif
JimPean 6 days ago#3
ODwE3aF stop
Flockaveli 6 days ago#4
No
Skrrt skrrt
ragin_rebel 6 days ago#5
I don't hate her, but she definitely needs to be tougher when she returns. She can still be a hugger, but when the bell rings she needs to be ready to fight.
Zach_is_back 6 days ago#6
hanleYramirez02 6 days ago#7
I love Bayley!
I love Melina!
GS4Life 6 days ago#8
I would hug Bayley

ragin_rebel posted...
I don't hate her, but she definitely needs to be tougher when she returns. She can still be a hugger, but when the bell rings she needs to be ready to fight.

For some raisin they totally ditched her fighting spirit she had in NXT.
In the nightlight do you still feel your pain? For the valor you waited, never came
DeathX2270 6 days ago#9
Bayley is wonderful
Space for Rent
187mike 6 days ago#10
I like Bayley :3 

*hugs*

I can't wait til she returns so she can beat up Sasha Banks again.
Lucy in the Sky of Diamonds
ollie89 6 days ago#11
Bayley is a good wrestler. 

But her character and mic skills needs major work.
Woo!
ghettorevival 6 days ago#12
she's very unattractive
TashaMK 6 days ago#13
She's so much better than her booking lets her be. And I think that's a real shame.
Nothin' beats the hobo life,
Stabbin' folks with my hobo knife...
Pizzaknight 6 days ago#14
She's a good wrestler and........that's about it.

Her face was not meant for TV and that's the truth. Her lack of mic skills and poor booking don't help matters, either.

I never even liked her in NXT.
Xander94 6 days ago#15
Pizzaknight posted...
She's a good wrestler and........that's about it.

Her face was not meant for TV and that's the truth. Her lack of mic skills and poor booking don't help matters, either.

I never even liked her in NXT.

She has probably heard that all her life =/

I actually find it refreshing that someone who isn't conventionally beautiful is still kicking ass in the WWE, a company that is notorious for putting more stock into appearances than wrestling ability (at least for the women, anyway).

If she can just improve her mic skills, I'm sure she can rise to the top.
SeikoKimura 6 days ago#16
BazzaPersonal 6 days ago#17
Worst person (thing?) on the roster.
The Co-Official D.Va of every GameFAQs board!
"Think you can keep up with me? I play to win!"
nastynate3118 5 days ago#18
Love me some Bayley despite the god awful booking.
Go Bears! Go Bulls! Go Cubs! Go Blackhawks!
Currently playing: Secret of Mana (SNES)
gguirao 5 days ago#19
Yes.
Donald J. Trump--proof against government intelligence.
Aumurva 5 days ago#20
G41W5NR
Sometimes you have to look at the bigger picture
Mizerous 5 days ago#21
Aumurva posted...
G41W5NR

*ADR aggressive face jpg*
Playing: Final Fantasy VIII/ Xenosaga Part 1
oohahahah 5 days ago#22
I don't really dig when they do the special ed type gimmick like Eugene but she actually pulls it off really well
MrSCARY 5 days ago#23
Bayley is garbage.
blueninja4444 5 days ago#24
hanleYramirez02 posted...
I love Bayley!
Waiting for Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands March 2017.
"All your shirts and hats will belong to me!" - MastaMikeX
SweetWillyReegs 4 days ago#25
I really like Bayley, but wish she would have more passion in her promos. There isn't a lot of range in her voice regardless of whether she is happy, angry, or whatever. 

She is pretty solid in the ring too. As long as they don't make her look like a naive or straight up stupid wrestler...

As for looks, I think she is cute. She doesn't have a conventional diva / model appearance and I am happy with that. Some variety is great, not everyone has to have a bleached blond look.

The WWE is booking her like absolute rubbish the last few months though. How they are screwing up such a straightforward baby face gimmick is pretty incredible.
She had nothing left to say, so she said she loved me. And I stood there grateful for the lie.
Galbrant 4 days ago#26
Yes one of their best assets in NXT. Of course the main roster are incapable of knowing how to book her and she has to regurgitate their insipid promos and segments. Yes I am eagerly waiting for the current chairman to retire by any means necessary so his petulant senile antics can go away with his buck tooth beaver of a friend Kevin Dunn can follow him too.
3DS Name: Galbrant, Pokemon Y Friend Safari: Grass, Oddish, Swadloon, Quilladin. 3DS FC: 3840-5922-4421
  1. Boards
  2. Pro Wrestling: WWE 
  3. Do you like Bayley?

No comments:

Post a Comment