Search

Sunday, August 20, 2017

He posted it again!



I met Buff Bagwell recently at a McDonalds in Fond Du Lac, Wisconsin. I had just gone through the drive-thru and was sitting in the parking lot making sure they got my order right (bad experience at this location in the past) when I saw him walking across the parking lot. I called out 'hey Bagwell' and he called back 'hey!' and then real quiet like he thought I wouldn't hear him he said 'f***face'. But I DID hear him, so I got out of the car and gave him an airplane spin followed by a leg drop.


I saw Jessie Ventura at a grocery store in Minnesota yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off.

When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying. The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter. When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.





According to Dave Meltzer in the Wrestling Observer online, a reader spotted former WWE Intercontinental Champion Chris Jericho behaving erratically in a local supermarket, saying:

I saw Chris Jericho at an Aldis in Rotherham after Fozzy had played a gig the night before. He was shopping alone which made me a little nervous so we all gave him a wide berth. He looked really disheveled as if he'd been drinking all night. He was loading tin after tin of baked beans into his shopping trolley. Aldis own, not even Heinz. When we saw that we decided it wasn't worth the risk so we left our trolley, full of food and walked out of the store. We went to Lidl's instead. To this day it haunts me.

We hope to bring you more on this story as it develops.

No comments:

Post a Comment