Search

Sunday, August 20, 2017

Sasha Banks is a smug, overrated, attention-seeking woman

  1. Boards
  2. Pro Wrestling: WWE
  3. Sasha Banks is a smug, overrated, attention-seeking woman...
Bestoffuture 1 week ago#1
Who puts a little bit too much stock in her own hype.
...and that's the meaning of life.
http://i.imgur.com/WnXzh5U.gif
Darkel_Low 1 week ago#2
- Alexa Bliss on The Steve Austin Show, August 4
(1) Dean Ambrose - (2) Pete Dunne - (3) Nikki Cross - (4) Neville - (5) Andrade 'Cien' Almas - (6) Peyton Royce - (7) Drew McIntyre - (8) Tommaso Ciampa
IamAlegend 1 week ago#3
alexa fanboys are obvious trolls
<o> \o/ <o> \o/ <o> \o/ <o> \o/ <o> \o/
Officially crowned as Paige's on the pwb!
187mike 1 week ago#4
f*** the Sasha
Lucy in the Sky of Diamonds
(edited 1 week ago)reportquote
Bestoffuture 1 week ago#5
IamAlegend posted...
alexa fanboys are obvious trolls


I don't hate Sasha Banks, I don't even dislike her. I do like her. I like her a hell of a lot more than I like most other women in WWE. I hate this idea that's she the best. Because she's not. Alexa Bliss is the best. She's the best in the world.
...and that's the meaning of life.
http://i.imgur.com/WnXzh5U.gif
W1ngZero 1 week ago#6
TC is actually one hundred percent correct.
TashaMK 1 week ago#7
You mean Alexa Bliss.
Nothin' beats the hobo life,
Stabbin' folks with my hobo knife...
Sharashaska 1 week ago#8
Its freaking tiring seeing the 73848292838th thread about "wah wah sasha better than alexa" or vice versa
It feels like this board has been overrun with 13 year olds
the enemy started calling me sharashka. shashka, its a type of sabre from the caucasus. somewhere along the line, shashka got stuck on the end of sharashka
(edited 1 week ago)reportquote
187mike 1 week ago#9
I've had enough of miastory
Lucy in the Sky of Diamonds
Bump
This guy
What if you're not much of a fan of Alexia bliss and really don't like Sasha? Would that make some peoples heads explode or something?
Mr_Yooj 1 day ago#12
I just hate everybody.
If you're reading this then you're pretty awesome! ^_^
If you can't find light, then you need to make fire.
Bigbot84 1 day ago#13
If Bliss is Punk and Sasha is Cena, who's going to stick the winner at SummerSlam?
3DS Friend Code: 3411-1218-4315
Town: Axalon | Mayor: Bigbot
How many topics does Bestoffuture make about Alexa being the "best" wrestler ever. I lose count.

He probably has an Alexa blow up doll.
Filling in for Rictor
Micah_93 1 day ago#15
I love how TC claims Sasha is attention seeking when Alexa is the one who jumped at the chance to do reality tv....

You would think she would devote more time to wrestling since she's painfully mediocre, but nope. She wants to do reality tv.
Middle
ZannoL 1 day ago#16
Can't even do her signature move right:

4Exs3pl
TashaMK 1 day ago#17
ZannoL posted...
Can't even do her signature move right:

4Exs3pl

And her fans say she's passable in the ring. 

lol
Nothin' beats the hobo life,
Stabbin' folks with my hobo knife...
n00bsaib0t 1 day ago#19
ZannoL posted...
Can't even do her signature move right:

4Exs3pl

When comparing her to Sasha that doesn't mean much. Is the Bank Statement supposed to be the crossface or is it supposed to just be her leaning back without the arm hooked? b**** can't make up her damn mind.
Steam/XBL/PSN/EU NNID - Nifterific | US NNID & Nintendo Account - n00bsaib0t
EU Nintendo Account - n00b_saib0t | SFV: Balrog | MKX: Sun God Kotal Kahn
187mike 1 day ago#20
Sasha Banks and Alberto Del Rio rub me the wrong way. They're marks for themselves 

The funny thing is that they wrestle the same way.
Lucy in the Sky of Diamonds
Stover46 1 day ago#21
Bestoffuture posted...
IamAlegend posted...
alexa fanboys are obvious trolls


I don't hate Sasha Banks, I don't even dislike her. I do like her. I like her a hell of a lot more than I like most other women in WWE. I hate this idea that's she the best. Because she's not. Alexa Bliss is the best. She's the best in the world.

There's one thing she's better than Sasha at. And that's kissing Vince McMahon's ass.
ZannoL 1 day ago#22
TashaMK posted...
ZannoL posted...
Can't even do her signature move right:

4Exs3pl

And her fans say she's passable in the ring. 

lol

XD
Bestoffuture posted...
IamAlegend posted...
alexa fanboys are obvious trolls


I don't hate Sasha Banks, I don't even dislike her. I do like her. I like her a hell of a lot more than I like most other women in WWE. I hate this idea that's she the best. Because she's not. Alexa Bliss is the best. She's the best in the world.


This is one thing Sasha is better at the Alexa and that's kissing Vince McMahons ass and you know who else was an ass kisser hulk hogan, I don't know if she's as good as Dwayne he was a pretty good ass kisser, always is and always was.
Wrestlers are supposed to be attention seekers 

It doesn't work if you're meek and timid
Started from the bottom now we here
  1. Boards
  2. Pro Wrestling: WWE 
  3. Sasha Banks is a smug, overrated, attention-seeking woman...

No comments:

Post a Comment